Welcome to St. Cecilia Parish!
We’re very glad you’ve decided to make St. Cecilia Parish your spiritual home. We’ve tried to make this page a one-stop shopping resource to help you get acquainted with your community and rapidly get plugged in to Parish life.
The first thing you should do is join us for Mass every Sunday! Click here for Mass times.
Register for St. Cecilia Parish HERE. Welcome!
St. Cecilia is a Stewardship Parish. As such, we recognize that everything we have is a gift from God and that we are called to return a portion of those gifts back to God. As disciples, we give of our time, our talent, and our treasure.
Time. Giving time back to God is about using our time to strengthen and grow our relationship with God. We can do this in many ways:
- Attending Mass
- Daily prayer (Nothing strengthens our relationship like consistent, faithful, and thankful prayer) learn more
- Adoration (Friday following 9 am Mass through 9am Saturday) learn more
- Bible Study (morning and evening groups available)
- Lenten Small Group Study
Talent. We all have unique God-given gifts, ways in which we can work to build the Kingdom like no one else. But, we must remember that our gifts are given to us by God to be used not for ourselves, but for others! There are many ways we can do that and many ministry opportunities here at St. Cecilia parish. We hope that everyone at St. Cecilia finds at least one ministry in which they can use their talents for God’s will.
Treasure. Once a year in the fall, we ask every registered member to consider what amount they can pledge to financially support the parish and its work. We prayerfully consider how we can work toward the Biblical tithe of 10% of our income – 5 % to our parish and 5 % to other charities and worthwhile causes and return that information to the parish. Online Giving is also encouraged, as it ensures on-time delivery of your pledged amount and reduces paper and postage. We can only do the things we do and offer the programs we offer because our members support the parish.
Faith Formation: Birth thru High School
There are many programs for the youth of St. Cecilia Parish. Contact Barbara Shields for more information.
- St. Cecilia Catholic School serves students aged 3 thru middle school
- Faith Formation Classes for students K – 8 ( aka PREP, Parish Religious Education Program)
- Youth Group and Confirmation prep for high school students
- Mothers & Others group for caregivers of all ages
- Liturgy of the Word for Children at the 10 am Sunday Mass
- Baptism Education Classes
Faith Formation: Adults
Education and growth are for life! Watch the Sunday bulletin or contact Barbara Shields about ways to grow your faith and enrich your life.
- RCIA – learn more about Catholicism
- Weekly Bible Study
- Spiritual Enrichment Events – Guest speaker series
- Book Groups – both day and evening groups are available. Check vestibule for reading list.