Children & Youth
Parish Religious Education Program (PREP)
- Family Registration Form Registration – K-12 2019/2020
- Waiver Form (one per child) Parent-Guardian Consent Form
- Parish Registration Form for families new to the parish. WELCOME!
- Sacrament registration for First Communion and First Reconciliation
- Confirmation Registration for high school students
Completed forms can be sent to the parish office, or dropped in the offertory basket at Mass.
Welcome to the PREP! PREP is in session September-June.
- Classes are held beginning in Kindergarten and continuing through High School, with knowledge and understanding of the Faith building year upon year
- Participation in the program for First Confession and First Holy Communion requires preparation in regular Faith Formation through PREP or Catholic school in the second grade as well as Kindergarten and first grade
- High School student classes (9-12) include the formal study for Confirmation.
Things to Know
- PREP is for YOU, as a parent, to support you in family faith formation
- The Archbishop guides the faith education of your children by the use of his benchmarks implemented at St. Cecilia
- You are welcomed and encouraged to join the volunteer staff led by the Pastoral Assistant for Faith Formation, Cassie Nicholson.
When and How
K-6 PREP is held on Mondays from 2:00-3:30 p.m. It begins in Conger Hall with snack and prayer, moves to the Faith Center and dismisses from there. Classes begin September 16, 2019
7th AND 8th PREP is held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:45 p.m. in the Chardin Room/lower level of the Faith Center. Classes begin October 2, 2019
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP is held Sunday evenings in the St. Monica Room of the Faith Center. Families take turns providing dinner for the group. Fall kickoff starts with a potluck and Mass celebrated outside the church on September 22, 2019. Watch the Sunday Bulletin for details! Contact Mary Feeney for more information.
PREP AT HOME is available for parents desiring to homeschool religious education and/or sacrament preparation. It is coordinated through Mrs. Cassie Nicholson
Want to volunteer with children?
A Safe Environment class is required for everyone who volunteers with children or vulnerable adults. Sign up at virtusonline.org. Classes are offered at St. Cecilia, as well as other locations for your convenience.
How to Apply: Send your completed application and cover letter to email@example.com
Do you enjoy making sure all-things-mechanical are running smoothly? Are you comfortable troubleshooting problems and coordinating repairs? Are you ready to jump in where help is needed and still have time to pursue personal interests? Then you may be interested in applying for the 25 hours/week Facilities Supervisor opening at St. Cecilia Parish.