Welcome to the PREP!
PREP runs September-June.
K-6 PREP is held on Mondays from 2:00-3:30 p.m. It begins in Conger Hall with snack and prayer together, moves to the Faith Center and ends there. PREP begins Sept. 21, 2015. Arrangements can be made for older children needing sacraments.
The 7th and 8th grade PREP is held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:45 p.m. in the Chardin Room/lower level of the Faith Center beginning September 30th.
The High School Youth Group (Youthies) and Confirmation Class is held on Sunday evenings from 5-7 p.m. It is in the St. Monica Room in the Faith Center beginning Sunday, September 20th.
There are also activities in the summer. If you are interested in being in the Confirmation class of spring 2016, it is recommended that you start Youth Group in the fall of 2015. Confirmation class starts in January.
More information below:
SAINT CECILIA SCHOOL
Veritas Liberabit Vos
Why St. Cecilia School For Your Child?
· A strong academic education rooted in Catholic
· An opportunity for your child to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
· Small student/teacher ratio
· In addition to the core subjects of math, science, social studies and language arts, our students take religion, music and music history classes, swimming and gymnastics, and art.
· An opportunity for your entire family to be instrumental in the development of a young school as we grow, build a new facility and look forward to a preschool through 8th grade curriculum.
Visit the Saint Cecilia Catholic School web site for more information.
Do you enjoy making sure all-things-mechanical are running smoothly? Are you comfortable climbing onto roofs, troubleshooting water heater, plumbing, and HVAC problems, and adjusting sprinklers? Are you ready to jump in where ever help is needed and still have time to pursue personal interests? Then you may be interested in applying for the 25 hours/week Facilities Supervisor opening at St. Cecilia Parish.
Please send completed application and cover letter to email@example.com Employment Application St Cecilia Parish Note: please rename application file before saving.
For more information contact RuthAnne Wolansky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-842-3594